Quitting Gives You a “Right Now” Health Boost!
Quitting Smoking Gives You a “Right Now” Health Boost!
You’ve probably heard it can add years to your life.
- Quitting will lower your blood pressure and lowers your future risk of cancer
- It will reduce chances of a heart attack, stroke, cataracts
- Your immune system will improve so you will be less likely to get sick.
You’ll literally add years—quality years—to your life by quitting now, according to scientific research.
There are immediate benefits to quitting smoking:
- After just two months after quitting, you’ll be coughing and wheezing less. Your blood is less thick and sticky and blood flow to your hands and feet has improved.
- Soon, your skin will look healthier, and more youthful. Your teeth and fingernails will not be stained.
- Guys, listen up: You’ll be less likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction!
Quit now for your health!
Text “iquit” to 844-332-2058 to get help quitting smoking.
Quitting Vaping Can Improve Your Health, Too!
Vaping isn’t as harmless as it seems.
There have been a number of severe lung illness cases related to using vaping products. A disease named EVALI (E-cigarette or Vaping use-Associated Lung Injury) was identified. Of about 2,000 patients with EVALI, 95% were hospitalized. Most were younger than 35.
Vape pods also have carcinogens and dangerous substances in them that can affect your health.
Text “iquit” to 844-406-1017 to get help quitting vaping.